[Owasp-leaders] Chapters Leaders, get into AppSecDC FOR FREE!!!

Rex Booth, OWASP rex.booth at owasp.org
Wed Sep 16 18:17:10 EDT 2009

Hi Dinis,

The precedent for this arrangement was set in Poland.  Given the
economic climate and the difficulty finding sponsorship dollars, we
decided to follow this smart way of engaging our most valuable resource
- chapter leaders - while saving some much-needed funds.

Thanks for the opportunity to explain.  If anybody has further
questions, please feel free to contact me, Mark or Doug directly - I
don't see the need to clutter the list with such discussions.

Thanks,
Rex