[Owasp-leaders] Chapters Leaders, get into AppSecDC FOR FREE!!!

Rex Booth, OWASP rex.booth at owasp.org
Wed Sep 16 17:14:20 EDT 2009

We'd love to invite the world for free, but it's simply not realistic to
do so - as you said, it's a sign of the times.  We feel that a free
admission for two referrals is a low enough level of effort to make
essentially a free ticket for an effective chapter lead.

And even if you can't take advantage of the headhunting bonus, the low
cost of a ticket combined with the extraordinary quality of the
conference makes the event a nearly irresistible bargain.

It will be well worth it and we hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Rex