[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list madness

Brad Causey bradcausey at owasp.org
Wed Sep 16 11:15:04 EDT 2009

Yea I'm a member of a few other organizations that use the Google Groups,
and it is a fantastic alternative. I don't see much of a downside.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
Never underestimate the time, expense, and effort an opponent will expend to
break a code. (Robert Morris)