[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list madness

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Mon Sep 14 12:07:59 EDT 2009

This is normal behavior since I have a script that runs to make sure all
lists are configured in a way to help reduce spam. I would prefer to keep it
this way and not have a list with special exception. Their is not reason
people should want to post to a list they are not subscribed to anyway.

--Larry