[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Citations
colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Sep 7 13:19:17 EDT 2009
The Global Industry Committee has created a list of documents that
refer to OWASP:
* Oldest citation: 2002
* Most recent citations: July 2009 (3 documents)
* Most citations per country: 12 (USA)
* Most mentioned OWASP project: ? (take a look yourself)
The purpose is to have a single page where we can demonstrate how
government and industry value OWASP's work. This will be useful in
attracting new memberships and supporting OWASP's mission when
approaching other organisations. The list has been built with
information from industry committee members, by searching for
documents and with the help of Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman, Lucas
Ferreira and Matteo Meucci. Some URLs may be out-of-date now, but the
original source text has been included "as is" and it may be useful to
create re-directs for these.
1. Are there any more OWASP projects that maintain their own lists of
citations, users and references?
2. Does anyone know of international and national documents that are missing?
We have tried to avoid regional/state/local organisations for now,
although that could exist as other pages elsewhere. New documents are
appearing all the time and we'd especially like help finding more
non-English language citations. If you have any corrections or
additions now or in the future, please:
* update the wiki page, or
* email me, or
* email the industry committee mailing list.
Global Industry Committee
More information about the OWASP-Leaders