[Owasp-leaders] RFC: Assessment Criteria v2 in pictures

Pravir Chandra chandra at owasp.org
Fri Oct 30 15:20:45 EDT 2009

Damn, everyone keeps asking me how I made the diagrams, so I'll answer
it here :)

 I used the awesome (and free) Tango icons set and remixed and remade
a few myself using the open-source (and also awesome) Inkscape
program. The whole overall diagrams were assembled in OmniGraffle
(Mac-only, commercial) which is so damn easy to use and quality for
graphics gen, I'd strongly recommend it to anyone that needs to draw
diags on a semi-regular basis.

My plans, once we have agreement, is to redraw them all in Inkscape
purely since that way they've got a totally open tool-chain.
OmniGraffle is just way better for fast assembly.

Always willing to answer more questions, so fire away. Enjoy!

p.