[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Projects - Short update - The OWASP AppSecFAQ Project has a new leader.

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Fri Oct 30 10:22:06 EDT 2009

Hello Pete and Paulo

I think this project is a very good learning tool that has lost
visibility these last years, I remember It was one of my first
translations as I see a lot of value added in it. I am pleased it will
come back to life. :) I hope it get's back a place in the OWASP Main
page header like in the past.

Welcome Pete and good luck. Let the us (the list) know if you need
anything

Regards,
Juan C Calderon, CSSLP

________________________________

From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Paulo
Coimbra
Sent: Jueves, 29 de Octubre de 2009 11:13 a.m.
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Projects - Short update - The OWASP
AppSecFAQ Project has a new leader.

Leaders,

The OWASP Global Project Committee (GPC) has just handed the OWASP
AppSec FAQ Project's leadership over to Pete Niner. Please welcome him!

It goes without saying that your suggestions and contributions to keep
this important project
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_FAQ_Project up to
date would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,