[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Projects - Short update - OWASP Google Hacking Project already has the new Project Details Template.

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Oct 29 15:17:08 EDT 2009

I have let Paulo know that this Release should *not* be reviewed as it
was a Proof of Concept.

The release which will undergo a formal review (once I have closed all
the issues raised) should be completed sometime after March 2010.

Please accept my apology for any confusion caused.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://sn.im/cmlh_linkedin_profile