[Owasp-leaders] ACTION - Only 2 weeks for the Summit

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Oct 26 11:49:13 EDT 2009

TODAY there are only (3) persons from the OWASP Global Committees that
have voiced there candidacy to be voted by the membership for the 6th
seat for OWASP Foundation Inc.  This will enable us to implement a
defined term and role to enable the start of the OWASP Foundation
governance model.

Who are they?
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board_member

Do you know what they stand for?

What items do they want to enhance OWASP in 2010?

Find out - 11/11 as we will also be having a town-hall style
debate/discussion of each candidates goals long term, not to be
missed.

**NOTE**
If you would like to nominate another candidate from the OWASP Global
Committees now is the time to do so and add the name to the
ballot/list (above) be sure to include a write-up of who you are, what
you have done and what you would like to do for OWASP as a community.
This way the membership that will be casting a ballot can better
understand WHY they should VOTE for you.

DETAILS  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2009#tab=Agenda

--
Tom Brennan
(973) 506-9303