[Owasp-leaders] Implimentation of SCAP standards into OWASP projects

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Thu Oct 22 13:07:25 EDT 2009

I propose:

"Hi Mike. The short answer is no. SCAP and the others may be able to be leveraged for example in the context of an ASVS verification, though. Do you have something specific in mind in terms of an existing OWASP project, or perhaps leading the development of one?"

Mike B.

________________________________
To: pcoimbra at owasp.org

Paulo,
Has there been any discussions about implimenting SCAP standards and emerging standards such as Assesment Results Format (ARF) or Assesment Summary Results (ASR) output in any of the OWASP Projects?

v/r
Mike

Mike Kinney
M.S.,CISSP,CEH
Computer Network Defense Research & Technology (CND R&T) Program Management Office
9800 Savage Rd Ste 6767
Ft Meade, MD 20755-6767
410-854-4947 (commercial)
410-854-6700 (fax)