[Owasp-leaders] Implimentation of SCAP standards into OWASP projects

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Oct 22 12:55:57 EDT 2009

Leaders,

I have recently received an inquiry in which we were asked if any OWASP
Project was producing outputs regarding SCAP standards and emerging
standards such as Assessment Results Format (ARF) or Assessment Summary
Results (ASR).

Does any of you have a clue for answering the question? I thank in advance.

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project Manager