[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Projects - Short update - OWASP VicnumProject has a new release!

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:12:35 EDT 2009

I don't believe OWASP has _a_ CTF project as such.

I certainly don't recall 'offically' naming any project as that in the
Global Projects Committee.

OWASP is 'Governed by rough consensus & running code' and while Vicnum
certainly has running code I don't think the OWASP community has really
weighed in on the issue.

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead