[Owasp-leaders] MPack

Dan Guido dguido at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:16:42 EDT 2009

Metasploit's browser_autopwn is very similar in the technical aspects
of how most web exploit kits work. The actual exploit kits do more
management and reporting related to compromised machines than
Metasploit does, such as by categorizing victims and maintaining
long-term persistence with malware like Zeus.

What's your ultimate goal? Are you trying to build some kind of
detection system? Create a work-a-like for pentest scenarios?

--
Dan Guido