[Owasp-leaders] Does anyone have any "meeting template posters"that they'd be willing to share?

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Tue Oct 20 19:49:11 EDT 2009

Really nice,
can you share this also on Vision format, if you have it?

Best regards,

On 2009/10/20, at 20:27, Boberski, Michael [USA] wrote:

> The attached may be suitable, although it may be a little too
> subtle, the picture is intended for another purpose than a poster.
> The idea is you'd update the balloon text on the right as desired.
> There should be a metro map-like picture that otherwise spans the
> page.
>
> Mike B.

Carlos Serrão, Ph.D., M.Sc.: ISCTE/DCTI Assistant Professor | NetMuST/
Adetti Researcher - website - blog - allofads.com
contacts | carlos.serrao at iscte.pt, carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype |
pontocom msn | pontocom73 at hotmail.com | linkedin