[Owasp-leaders] new Charlottesville Virginia US chapter

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:13:36 EDT 2009

Dale:  Let me know if you need any help with the Live CD, have
questions, suggestions, whatever.

I'm thrilled to see it being used and welcome any feedback - good or
bad.

Been busy on the next release which will take the Live CD to 11 [1]

[1] Spinal Tap reference:
* Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the
board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
  * Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
  * Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
  * Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
  * Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it?

  ( http://www.mahalo.com/spinal-tap-quotes )

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead