[Owasp-leaders] Email Security Research

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Oct 14 12:53:34 EDT 2009

Nice,
why not submit that paper to IBWAS'09?

http://www.ibwas.com

It would certainly be quite relevant for the conference.

Best regards,

On 2009/10/14, at 17:44, Joshua Perrymon wrote:

> I will be writing an OWASP paper on this topic, and keeping track
> with the results.   I’m just trying to understand what email
> security fails on so many levels.  I understand that there are a lot
> of dumb users, but technology should do a better job at identifying
> attacks.

Carlos Serrão, Ph.D., M.Sc.: ISCTE/DCTI Assistant Professor | NetMuST/
Adetti Researcher - website - blog - allofads.com
contacts | carlos.serrao at iscte.pt, carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype |
pontocom msn | pontocom73 at hotmail.com | linkedin