[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-topten] (no subject)

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:56:02 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I wanted to thank everybody who helped me out with the presentation. The presentation I prepared for the Managers and Executives was a major success. Every body in FIS Electronics Payment group was required to review that presentation. I had highlights in this presentation about OWASP Top 10, ESAPI and Live CD. This presentation helped increase the awareness of OWASP significantly in our organization.

Thanks

Nishi Kumar

Fidelity Nationals

Systems Architect

512 632 3618

Subject: RE: [Owasp-topten] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:49:46 -0400
From: dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
To: nishi787 at hotmail.com; andre at operations.net; owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
CC: kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Attached is a presentation I did on exactly this same topic in 2007 at InfoSecurity Milan. It’s an intro to OWASP and then the Top 10.

The info about OWASP is dated, but the Top 10 hasn’t changed (yet) so that material is still good.

I also did an OWASP state of the moment at OWASP Ireland: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

Last week. I hope to have the OWASP 3.0 … presentation uploaded to that page soon. I’ll let you know when that is done so you can grab that presentation as well. It has current information ‘about OWASP’.

-Dave

p.s. Kate – if you could get my OWASP 3.0 presentation uploaded and attached to this page and let us all know, it would be much appreciated.