[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Research 2010 CFP (Stockholm, Sweden)

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Wed Oct 14 05:44:32 EDT 2009

Yes,
but also notice that the it is a Springer publication, but not LNCS.
Although the rules are the same...

Best regards.

On 2009/10/14, at 10:32, John Wilander wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> We're working on extending the program committee so that Springer
> Verlag is satisfied with the quality of the reviewing process (2
> great names have joined since the 1st CFP). From there we'll make a
> deal where we can publish the research track's ppts/keynotes/
> presentation pdfs freely on the wiki. All of that will be done by
> the time we send out the 2nd CFP.
>
> I also noticed the following, sent out on the leaders list:
>
> First Iberic Conference on Web-Applications Security (IBWAS’09)
> co-organized by OWASP Spain and OWASP Portugal
>
> (...)
>
> Publications
> All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
> Conference proceedings will be published by Springer in the
> "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series.
>
>    Regards, John
>

> 2009/10/14 Kåre Presttun <kaare at mnemonic.no>
> On 24.06.2009 16:05, John Wilander wrote:
> > Den 2009-06-24 15.44, skrev "Kåre Presttun" <kaare at mnemonic.no>:
> >
> >> That is not the part that creates the problem, it is in the
> beginning
> >> of $1:
> >
> > OK. I've emailed Alfred Hofmann (executive editor of LNCS) to see
> what they
> > have to say. I'll post the answer here.
> >
> >    Regards, John
>
> Hi.
>
> Did we ever get this resolved regarding the Springer copyright?
> I can't remember seeing anything.
>
> --
> Med vennlig hilsen | Kind regards,
> Kåre Presttun

Carlos Serrão, Ph.D., M.Sc.: ISCTE/DCTI Assistant Professor | NetMuST/
Adetti Researcher - website - blog - allofads.com
contacts | carlos.serrao at iscte.pt, carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype |
pontocom msn | pontocom73 at hotmail.com | linkedin