[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Research 2010 CFP (Stockholm, Sweden)

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 05:32:52 EDT 2009

Hi all!

We're working on extending the program committee so that Springer Verlag is
satisfied with the quality of the reviewing process (2 great names have
joined since the 1st CFP). From there we'll make a deal where we can publish
the research track's ppts/keynotes/presentation pdfs freely on the wiki. All
of that will be done by the time we send out the 2nd CFP.

I also noticed the following, sent out on the leaders list:

First Iberic Conference on Web-Applications Security (IBWAS’09)
co-organized by OWASP Spain and OWASP Portugal

(...)

Publications
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Conference proceedings will be published by Springer in the
"Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series.

   Regards, John