[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Newsletter

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 03:51:53 EDT 2009

Can we PDF the newsletter such that it can be printed out in a nice manner,
emailed to individuals etc.
Also can we submit articles for columns in the newsletter?

-ek

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

http://asg.ie/
https://twitter.com/EoinKeary