[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Newsletter

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Oct 13 14:45:42 EDT 2009

Hi Lorna,
Thanks for your energy and motivation in making this (OWASP newsletter)
happening (see email below)

I'm CCing the OWASP leaders list since I believe there are lots of ideas
flying around and we need to consolidated them in one place.

I moved Lorna's question below to this Wiki page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Newsletter_Questions , so owasp-leaders
who have ideas on this topic, please fill in the WIKI page

Also, since this fits with PR, maybe Lorna should move this to the OWASP PR
Project at https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_pr_project(currently
with no main page at OWASP.org). Kuai, what do you think

Lorna, since you want a deadline, what about the 1st of November for the
first newsletter? (see
www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Category:OWASP_Newsletter for ideas (check our
the older newsletters since there are some good samples in there) :)

Dinis