[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:36:06 EDT 2009

Agreed.

I should have been more clear in my email.  I was speaking of road
testing the various translation efforts under the 'Research and
Activities' category OUTSIDE the discussion of the honorary memberships.

I just though this was a good chance to fit those efforts into the GPC's
work going forward so that we can more easily identify them (and reward
their efforts) for the next go round.

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead