[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:11:44 EDT 2009

Logistically, especially considering the lead time to the Summit,
inclusively providing the memberships made the most sense.

I image that the second year of the program will have sufficient time to
hammer out issues like this (and any other we discover along the way).

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project