[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 10:17:23 EDT 2009

Chapter leaders will also qualify for the one year honorary membership.
Please review the attached document.  Please let me know if there are any
corrections or updates that need to be made to this list.

The chapters that are in red are ones that do not appear to have any recent
activity (activity in 2009).

I appreciate your help in updating this list!

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300