[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Honorary Individual Membership

Doug Wilson doug.wilson at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 10:11:17 EDT 2009

and I'll throw conference organization in there. Do conferences count as
projects?

Conversely, do all projects get counted? what about projects that are
defunct, or never went anywhere? Is there a way to distinguish projects
which contribute versus something someone was experimenting with for a short
period of time and gave up on, or hasn't been advanced in many years?

My stirring the pot . . .

Doug

--
Doug Wilson