[Owasp-leaders] FW: Interested in contributing to ESAPI for PHP? Here's what's involved.

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Mon Nov 23 09:53:23 EST 2009

Mike,
I will be probably interested on this and perhaps I may find someone interested in contribute to this also.

I'll pass the word the portuguese chapter.

Best regards,

On 2009/11/19, at 21:02, Boberski, Michael [USA] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> An item of potential interest, below. It appears that there's some pent-up demand for a PHP version of ESAPI. Work is well underway; if you have a need for it sooner rather than later, we'd welcome any extra pairs of hands.
>
> Best,
>
> Mike B.

Carlos Serrão, Ph.D., M.Sc.: ISCTE/DCTI Assistant Professor | NetMuST/Adetti Researcher - website - blog - allofads.com
contacts | carlos.serrao at iscte.pt, carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype | pontocom msn | pontocom73 at hotmail.com | linkedin