[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Nov 21 10:29:46 EST 2009

*
**Encourage, support and empower the selflessness* of our volunteer
community.

The priceless tangible has been for many personal relationships that have
been developed and progress on the mission of OWASP

So all OWASP-LEADERS should take a hard look at what is going on @
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages and see how they can
help the defined tasks underway and continue to support peers that ALSO
volunteer brainpower, resources, energy and considerable time.

Tom Brennan
(973) 506-9303
**