[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

McGovern, James F. (eBusiness) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Nov 20 14:04:50 EST 2009

Observing something that has the potential to be gamed (something I do a
lot of in my day job) that I wouldn't want us to solve for reactively.
If you are a vendor, why wouldn't you want to say that not only are you
OWASP connected, but your CXO sits on the board. Being on the board of a
non-profit sometimes benefits the individual more than the non-profit...