[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 14:00:08 EST 2009

Understood.  I guess I have two thoughts.

1) what advantage would a company have in acquiring a seat on the
board?  And would it be such an advantage that it's worth several
thousand dollars?  I simply don't see this happening.

2) I think it would be very contrary to owasp principles to grant
voting enhanced voting rights to corporate entities.

Is this a serious concern of yours or just an academic exercise? :)

On Nov 20, 2009, at 1:30 PM, "McGovern, James F. (eBusiness)" <James.McGovern at thehartford.com