[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

McGovern, James F. (eBusiness) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Nov 20 13:30:56 EST 2009

Let's pretend I want to run for the board next year. Instead of
convincing my employer to become a corporate supporter, I will instead
encourage them get 100 individual memberships where they could all vote
for me :-)

Rex, if you ever been in a <<collaborative>> environment and had to get
to a consensus decision, sometimes you may use the SENATE method of
voting where division A gets one vote, division B gets one vote, etc.
Other times, if you want to get something done, you use the HOUSE method
and overload the meeting with folks who agree with you. An Obama
tactic...