[Owasp-leaders] DC Summary

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 12:42:47 EST 2009

Rui,

The presentations have started to go up.  I expect to have all the ones
I've been provided up in the next few days.  I'll then move to rounding
up the slides I was not provided.

Thanks,
-Mark

--
Mark Bristow

OWASP Global Conferences Committee member - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
AppSec US 09 Organizer - Http://appsecdc.org
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC