[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 11:21:10 EST 2009

That's not something that OWASP in general has a good handle on. Having said
that, the current project structure is a huge step forward from the previous
setup, so this is more of a "wouldn't it be great if we already had that
info?" note than anything.

I'm aware of at least three projects that are London based, but that's only
because I know the project leaders.

James' question of how corporate members were handled is a good one though -
in most cases I imagine that there is some crossover between corporate
members and chapter/project leaders, but I suspect that noone at my company
are now individual members since we joined as a corporate one.

Justin