[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

John Steven John.Steven at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 10:57:09 EST 2009

Jason,

I figured I had it wrong, based on comments people made at the global
summit. But, I figured I'd through out there what I did with the
preface "As I understand it" because it wasn't clear to me.
Specifically, I didn't know who within my chapter's ranks to go poke
explicitly.

...perhaps aspects of those deficiencies were my fault though.
-jOHN

That does raise an interesting question though: I wonder what projects
my chapter membership are working on.

<strokes beard>