[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

John Steven John.Steven at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 10:12:43 EST 2009

James,

As I undertand it, only paid members could vote. There is no
relationship between BSIMM relationships and paid OWASP membership. I
was just comparing the relative sizes of groups of "people who voted"
and "people who participated in the BSIMM study in one form or
another".

That's why I'm going to scrape the BSIMM respondents/interview lists
for people I also see on the OWASP member list. The inverse of that
list makes for a good swath of people who could likely use increased
awareness of OWASP and a membership drive.

 I will send an email to this list once I have data.
-jOHN