[Owasp-leaders] Thank you voters!

McGovern, James F. (eBusiness) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Nov 20 09:27:03 EST 2009

Several questions/thoughts:

- Lots of folks participate in OWASP but a smaller demographic are
actually paid members. Did voting only go to paid members?
- For corporate memberships, how many votes do they get relative to
individual membership?
- What percentage of BSIMM respondents are paid OWASP members

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.