[Owasp-leaders] DC Summary

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Nov 20 09:23:52 EST 2009

The updated decks and presentations are being uploaded and linked now.  The
video is being formatted and will be posted soon.  The methods used for
uploading previous videos did not work properly for the HD versions that we
have so there has been some extra work involved in preparing the video for
the wiki.

We (Rex, Doug, Mark and I) will be sure to announce on this list as well as
to the conference attendees when everything is complete, but since this is a
gradual process, be sure to keep checking for the content you want the most.
We have tried to prioritize the talks  to make sure that the most requested
are posted first.

Thank you for your support!

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director