[Owasp-leaders] Fw: Spanish Books at lulu

LeoCavallari leo.cavallari at owasp.org
Thu Nov 19 07:54:57 EST 2009

I believe just a new cover! :D

Larry, do you have source files to produce new covers, right?
Can you produce a new cover for Testing Guide - Spanish Version?
English: http://www.lulu.com/product/download/owasp-testing-guide/5310591
Spanish:
http://www.lulu.com/product/download/owasp-testing-guide-v30-(guia-de-pruebas)/5462900

When done, send me over that I produce the new book.
Thanks,
Leo