[Owasp-leaders] Fw: Books at lulu

Juan C Calderon johnccr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 20:29:32 EST 2009

Hello Leo

yes this is because published translations are considered Beta not release

Leaders/Project Comitee, this is something I forgot to mention at the summit, Spanish translations are considered Beta regardless is the original document is release. This because there is not defined a criteria for translations to be considered release level.

the questions is if the original document is release would a translation be release level as well? (personally I don't think so) but if not, then what would it take to get to that level?

Regards,
Juan Carlos