[Owasp-leaders] OWASP board foundation

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:47:46 EST 2009

Andrew and I are excited, as we continue with planning for the next
iteration of the development guide. As an aside, part of our planning in
addition to sketching an updated document outline includes putting out calls
for volunteers. We'll be reaching out to various lists and chapters in the
weeks to come. If anyone on this list is potentially interested in
contributing, drop me a line!

Best,

Mike B.