[Owasp-leaders] OWASP election results

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Nov 18 17:30:09 EST 2009

Wow!!!,
Many thanks to everyone who voted for me!
I shall do my best to represent OWASP, all our hard work and mission going
forward!
Wow I'm speechless

Thanks to the other participants for making the effort in the interests of
democracy.
Congrats to Matt also, man you deserve it.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

http://asg.ie/
https://twitter.com/EoinKeary