[Owasp-leaders] OWASP board foundation

Pravir Chandra chandra at owasp.org
Wed Nov 18 11:37:19 EST 2009

Current employer: Fortify Software where I function as Director of Strategic
Services. Mostly, I work with our customers to define software security
programs and implement them. My experience is focused around that for large
financials, retails (including ISVs), and hi-tech companies. I also have
done a whole lot of role-based training content and curricula development.

A lot of my philosophies on what you are asking are on my "campaign" page
at: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Pravir_Chandra

I'm definitely more of a Builder by day, but my background is as a Breaker
doing security research on early static analysis, and helping run projects
like the Capture the Flag event at Defcon for 4 years (after playing in the
competition for 3 year prior).

Happy to answer any other specific Q's.

p.