[Owasp-leaders] Great job!

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Sun Nov 15 12:19:00 EST 2009

Thanks for the well wishes all.  We were glad to have those of you that
could make it and are pleased you had a great time!  Perhaps we'll do it
again sometime ;)

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow

OWASP Global Conferences Committee member -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
AppSec DC 09 Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC