[Owasp-leaders] Thinking out Loud: Evaluating Talent

Ofer Maor ofer.maor at owasp.org
Mon Nov 9 03:23:00 EST 2009

This is exactly why I think we should seriously consider doing it as part of
OWASP, and not throw it on a commercial group that would just look to how
they can profit from it rather than keeping it credible. When it becomes
commercial, all the certifier is interested in, past the point they reach a
certain branding, is to sell as much as they can.  However, we can probably
team up with some vendors that could do the work (and make some profit out
if it), as long as the quality is regulated by OWASP.

In any case, I'm looking forward to hear what are the outcomes of the DC
Summit. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, but I'll keep track J

Ofer.

--
Eoin Keary

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

http://asg.ie/
https://twitter.com/EoinKeary