[Owasp-leaders] Thinking out Loud: Evaluating Talent

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 11:12:19 EST 2009

>From my experience, I can contribute to OWASP in spurts and short
stints. Except for some titans that continuously toil tirelessly for
OWASP, I think that many other contributors are the same as me.

Taking care of certification in any form requires a continuous effort
which does not lend itself to bursts of work. I would think that to be
successful, there would have to be a commercial wing of OWASP with
paid workers which is not a bad thing at all, it's just that we
already have so many open and unfinished endeavors as it is.

Just my $0.02 worth,
Stephen

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephencraigevans