[Owasp-leaders] Question on ISACA

James Walden james.walden at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:30:22 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:18 AM, kuai hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> wrote:
> I believe this is one of the initiatives of the Global Education
> Committee, we are planning on structuring and "translating" documents
> for different target audience, managers being one.

Do we have any existing materials focused on managers, IT auditors, or
ISACA specifically?

I gave a talk at a local ISACA meeting a couple of years ago and I'm
scheduled to give another talk to the group in March.  I covered many
of the items discussed here--SDLC and a high level view of some of the
OWASP Top 10--in my previous talk.  If people have other ideas on what
to cover, I'd love to hear about it.

James Walden
http://faculty.cs.nku.edu/~waldenj