[Owasp-leaders] Only 3 meetings before April-30 ??

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Mar 31 02:23:26 EDT 2009

James,
I have made you editor. You can add it yourself to
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hl6cjgs6ep1h7oniqgueu2bhbo%40group.calendar.google.com<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hl6cjgs6ep1h7oniqgueu2bhbo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Brussels>
*
*
Actually you can also send invites (with ICS) & track attendees from the
Google OWASP calendar to track who is attending

If you still need help, you can ask Kate or myself.

regards