[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Feedback Form

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Mar 26 08:08:18 EDT 2009

Jason,

The Google SOAP Search API which my project relies on to interact with
Google without violating their Terms of Service (TOS) will be deprecated by
31 August (see
http://googleajaxsearchapi.blogspot.com/2009/03/google-code-labs-and-soap-search-api.htmlfor
further information) and hence development of "Download Indexed Cache"
will cease.

I have completed the form by would it be possible to consider an additional
"Any other items of interest?" or similar field for future forms to bring
issues such as this to the attention of the Committee without needing to
consult mailing lists, roadmaps, etc?

Regards,
Christian Heinrich
OWASP "Google Hacking" Project Lead

Presenting at the OWASP European Conference and 5th CONFidence (13-16 May in
Kraków, Poland)