[Owasp-leaders] SAMM 1.0 released (and an OWASP project is born)

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Mar 25 19:36:40 EDT 2009

And Pravir, I just pushed your OpenSAMM podcast interview live: http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_14.mp3

Side Note: If you use iTunes and want to take 10 seconds to support the show:

1) Goto the iTunes Store
2) Search on OWASP - note *our* podcast in the search results
3) Please login and provide a (hopefully) 5 star rating for the show

This will help us get attention in iTunes and increase our audience.

Thanks!
- Jim