[Owasp-leaders] Who knows about CISSE?

James Walden james.walden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:27:52 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Andrea Cogliati
<andrea.cogliati at owasp.org>wrote:

> Here in Rochester, NY we've been trying to reach out to the 2 local
> universities, University of Rochester and Rochester Institute of Technology,
> with little if no success. We had more luck with ISSA: apparently,
> Information Security is important for them, but their awareness on Software
> Security is still very low.

One of my colleagues goes to our local ISSA meetings and they seem receptive
too.  I've spoken at ISACA and IEEE meetings, and the latter is a good place
to meet local faculty.

I'm wondering if you, James (or anybody else, for that matter), have any
> personal contact at either UoR or RIT that we can leverage to make this
> happens.

I do know someone at RIT.  Send me a private email about what you're doing
and I'll get it to him.

James Waldenhttp://faculty.cs.nku.edu/~waldenj/<http://faculty.cs.nku.edu/%7Ewaldenj/>