[Owasp-leaders] Who knows about CISSE?

James Walden james.walden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:00:49 EDT 2009

2009/3/24 Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org>

> We did meet at the Summit in Portugal. Hope you are doing okay!

I thought I recognized your name; it's good to hear from you.   Are you
interested in trying to get a presentation accepted at CISSE? The conference
focuses on getting academic, government, and commercial people together at a
single conference focused on security education.  A member of each group is
responsible for hosting the conference each year.  While OWASP isn't part of
any of those three groups, its members typically are I think the fact that
the conference isn't purely academic would make them more likely to accept
an OWASP paper.

James Walden, Ph.D.
http://faculty.cs.nku.edu/~waldenj/ <http://faculty.cs.nku.edu/%7Ewaldenj/>